Recharge China Mobile Phones/Topping up Service
- For China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom Numbers
We provide online recharge service here to all China SIM cards including China mobile number, China Telecom number and China Unicom number.
In addition, our service is nationwide coverage. No matter you have China Mobile SIM card,China Telecom SIM card or China Unicom SIM card ( also support numbers starting with 133 and 153 ), or where you purchase your SIM card, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Shenyang, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Dalian, Qingdao, Changsha and other cities in mainland China ( cell-phone numbers belonging to China Mobile Corporate and China Unicom Corporate ), your airtime can be refilled anywhere through our service.
- You may use our partner's Call Back Service
to save more on international calls.
- If payment interface page is in Chinese, please choose English language on top right. Then, please refresh the page.
No matter your
China cell phone can or can't make international calls,
IP Unit for International Calls can be used on your cell phone to call overseas at the lowest rates below. We
email you instructions and a password.
If you are in China, please click top up form here.
China Cell Phone Recharge Service
If you are in overseas, please click top up form here.
- Recharge hours are between 7:30 am to 8:00 pm (Monday to Sunday). During these hours, airtime will be added to your cell phone number within two hours and a confirmation email will be sent to you to indicate when the recharge is complete.
- China Bank debts in RMB. The airtime amount were converted by your local financial institution/credit card company at THEIR prevailing rates. These currency rates fluctuate, so the exact amount may differ slightly from the original USD price. Our merchant name on your credit card statement is China Mobile Phones/China Bank.
- We also provide an after hours service for all cell phone numbers/sim cards purchased from our website and to our phone rental customers.
- The recharge service is not available for all expired cell phone number and SIM card.
- This is a service in conjunction with China Mobile and China Unicom Corporate. Distance recharge system is operated by China Mobile and China Unicom Corporate and China Mobile Phone is not responsible for recharge outcomes or disputes.
If you have more questions, please contact us.
More Service for Your International Trip:
China Call Card
China SIM Card
Hong Kong SIM Card
China Mobile Top Up Tips
China Cell Phone Rental
China GPRS Enabled SIM Card
Low International Call Service
Return from Recharge China Mobile Phone to China Mobile Phones