More FAQ about China GSM phones and China SIM cards ? click here
1. How to make calls to any places in China?
When calling overseas from the United States to your China cell phone number callers will need to dial 011 followed by your China cell phone number. To call the United States or Canada from your China cell phone simply dial 001 followed by the area code and phone number. If you call a cell phone, dial 001,followed by the phone number.
If you make domestic distance calls, you need add the city/area code. If you are in other provinces, you need add the city/area code to call any landlines. China city code begins with 0.
Some Chinese mobile numbers require the addition of a 0 at the beginning, others do not. If you make a call without the 0 and it does not connect, please add a 0 and dial again.
How to save:
Make a call to domestic distance from China cell phone: 17951 + city code +phone number
Make a call to international city like USA: 17951+001+ destination number
17951 is China Mobile IP phone code, with dialing 17951 you can save up to 70% of call cost without long card number and pin number.
Sometimes when dial 17951 could not connect the call because the IP phone line is busy, the best solution is that waite for couple of minutes and dial again. Of couse you can direct dial the number but it will cost more.
2. How to dial your rental phone from the U.S.A?
Dial 011-86 + your rental phone number.
For instance, if your phone number is 13116830788, your friend or relatives should dial 011-86-13116830788.
3. How to check my balance during my trip?
From your cell phone, dial 10086 then then follow the instructions.
4. How can I pick up and return the cell phone? When can I expect my rental phone after ordering?
We will arrange EMS express service deliver to your door. When you finishing rental, you can drop the phone off in the hotel concierge, we will pick it up.
5. What should I do if I used up my phone card? What should I if the rental phone showed SIM Card Error?
We will check every rental phone balance on daily base and if the balance is below $2 we will send you short message before we add more phone cards for you.
Usually if the rental phone screen show SIM Card Error? and you could not make phone calls, most likely you used up your phone card and please call our service number at 021-51097153, we will active the phone again after adding more phone cards.
6. How to reach China Mobile Phones customer service?
By Phone: China: 021- 51097153 or
(0) 13916830892 (after business hour)
By Form: write to us
7. What is pre-paid phone card? How does it work? What is the advantage of pre-paid card?
Prepaid cell phone card is "pay first then call" card issued by China Mobile or China Unicom. It is sold and billed by standard China call rate and can be used everywhere in China
1) Flexibility: You don't need to lock up with any long term plan, therefore avoid paying monthly fees. It is the best choice for frequent travllers or foreign visitors.
2) Convenience: You can purchase prepaid phone card(s) from us or many other vendors .
3) No hidden cost: Each unit is sold as $18 everywhere. The airtime rate is charged by China Mobile or China Unicom directly. Unlike other company charge sky high phone rate. In China Mobile Phones, there is no any hidden cost.
4) Savings: The remaining value in the cell phone will be returned to you upon returning the phone. It also provides FREE caller ID service.
Simply call us at 021- 51097153, we can add more phone cards for you upon your request. Because unused prepaid phone cards can be returned to you at $16 unit, so we recommend you order enough phone orders avoiding your communications with others be interrupted or stopped.
8. How to order the rental phone?
By internet: fill in the order form, after confirmation, you will get a assignated cell phone number immediately
By phone: 021- 51097153
Our customer service people will help you over the phone.
9. Can I use rental phone in Hongkong, Macau or other Asia country?
We can arrange it. But not this type of prepaid solution.
10. How much will I be charged ?
China Mobile Phones rental phone charge includes:
1) handset rental
2) prepaid cell phone card
3) shipping Handling
1)As usual, the longer you rent, the better rate you will get. Our rental package is 2-day for $10 when select our economical phone (Nokia 3310,if the order is taken within 7 days before delivery, the rental will be $2/day.) For example 4-day rental rate is calculated as : 4-day rental rate = 2-day minimun package +2 daily rate =$10 +$2 x 2=$14. The following table lists rates of 1-8 days rental:
|1 to 2||=2-day package||$10|
|3||=2-day package+1 daily rate||$12|
|4||=2-day package+2 daily rate||$14|
|5||=2-day package+3 daily rate||$16|
|6||=2-day package+4 daily rate||$18|
|8||=weekly rate+1 daily rate||$22|
2) Prepaid phone card is sold at $19 per piece and charged by standard China Unicom. You can make up to 160 minutes local phone or 160 minutes incoming phone call,for instance, in Shanghai or you can make up to 33 minutes international call to U.S.A or Canada. One $17 prepaid phone card sould be enough for one week short term visit. Because the rest value of prepaid card could be returned to China Mobile Phones, we suggest you order as many as you can for the emergency.
3) We can deliver to any hotel or office address accompanied by an users guide in China
11. Can I use my rental phone to send and receive email? Browse the internet?
Sure, both Smartphone Android Phone, iPhone 4 can be used to receive or send email or browse the internet.
12. What do I do if my phone gets stolen?
As specified in the service agreement, China Mobile Phones expect the phone to be returned in the same condition, except normal wearout. Therefore we reserve the right to charge up to $100 USD for damaged or lost phones.
13. What do I do if the phone is not working?
you can give us a call 021-51097153 or write to us and we will fix or replace your phone in any main cities, China.
14. What is deposit? Do I get charged?
Deposit will be charged only when the phone gets stolen or broken.
Return to China Cell Phone Rental
Return to China Mobile SIM Card
Return to Phone Top Up