If you travel frequently and make lots of international calls, then our Virtual Calling Card will give you what you want: Easy access, low rates, high quality connections!
How Virtual Calling Card works
Our Virtual Calling Card service allows you to make international calls when traveling internationally. To place international phone calls:
Features and Advantages
Virtual Calling Card FAQ
1. What is Virtual Calling Card (VCC)?
When signing up for the Virtual Calling Card service you receive a PIN number that gives you access to our network from over 30 countries around the world for international calling at low rates.
2. How does Virtual Calling Card work?)?
Upon signing up, you will be given a list of toll free numbers in the countries where the service is available. To use the service, you will dial the toll free number corresponding to the country you are calling from, and then you will be prompted to enter your 10-digit PIN, assigned to you upon sign up.
3. What is the difference between Virtual Calling Card and the International Callback services?
Virtual Calling Card is convenient for travelers because you do not need to pre-register your phone number, as for the Callback service you do need to pre-register a phone number.
4. Are there any minimum usage requirements?
There are no minimum usage requirements for this service.
6. How long does it take to open my new account?
It will take up to 2 business days to open your account from the time you send us your request for service.
7. The Virtual Calling Card service may be used from any fixed phone, some mobile phones and some pay phones (please contact us for availability). The rates can vary when calling a cell phone or a fixed phone.