Virtual Calling Card
If you travel frequently and make lots of international calls, then our Virtual Calling Card will give you what you want: Easy access, low rates, high quality connections!
Carrier Profile|Call Back|USA Mobile/CallConnect|CallMyUS/Global Number
Check Call Rates
How Virtual Calling Card works
Our Virtual Calling Card service allows you to make international calls when traveling internationally. To place international phone calls:
- Dial the toll free number corresponding to the country you are calling from
- Enter your 10 Digit PIN number
- And dial your destination number
Features and Advantages
- Virtual Calling Card is very convenient because it allows you to make international calls through accessing a toll free number in over 30 countries; it's a direct call at discounted rates!
- Speed dials can be used for a faster connection to the most frequently dialed numbers through phone cards.Benefit from low rates while enjoying high quality connections!
- There are no monthly fees, connection fees, or charges forincomplete or busy calls!
- We offer easy payment options; we can debit your monthly usage from your preferred credit card, or you can pre-pay your account every month, it's your choice!You receive a monthly statement by e-mail with call details from your international calling cards’ usage at no additional charge!
- We offer excellent customer service! As a United World Telecom customer, you will receive individual attention from our trained and qualified staff.You will have access to an account management online feature for easy handling of many convenient features!
- You can also request an International Callback number to be able to place your international calls where the Calling Card service is not available.
- Signing up for the international phone cards service is easy and there is no contract and no commitment!
Virtual Calling Card FAQ
1. What is Virtual Calling Card (VCC)?
When signing up for the Virtual Calling Card service you receive a PIN number that gives you access to our network from over 30 countries around the world for international calling at low rates.
2. How does Virtual Calling Card work?)?
Upon signing up, you will be given a list of toll free numbers in the countries where the service is available. To use the service, you will dial the toll free number corresponding to the country you are calling from, and then you will be prompted to enter your 10-digit PIN, assigned to you upon sign up.
3. What is the difference between Virtual Calling Card and the International Callback services?
Virtual Calling Card is convenient for travelers because you do not need to pre-register your phone number, as for the Callback service you do need to pre-register a phone number.
4. Are there any minimum usage requirements?
There are no minimum usage requirements for this service.
6. How long does it take to open my new account?
It will take up to 2 business days to open your account from the time you send us your request for service.
7. The Virtual Calling Card service may be used from any fixed phone, some mobile phones and some pay phones (please contact us for availability). The rates can vary when calling a cell phone or a fixed phone.
Global Call Connect
CallMe800 (China & Other Countries)
China Mobile Number Top Up
China Mobile Number/SIM Card
International Call Back Service
China or Other Countries Virtual Phone Number
Virtual Calling Card to China Mobile Phones Home
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this search feature to find it.