Seeking advise on the most suitable China SIM card for both data & voice for foreigner less than 2 week usage.
by Chiew Wee Yew
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
I am a Malaysia and intend to travel to TaiShan (Guangzhou) China from 13/03/2016 to 19/03/2016 and wish to get a mobile phone SIM card for both voice and data usage. I write to seek for your advise as follow: -
1. Which mobile SIM card is most appropriate for me to use around Guangzhou and TaiShan area ?
- We recommend that you buy a China Mobile SIM card from Guangzhou.
2. Is there any prepaid SIM card easily available at the Guangzhou PaiYin International Airport ? If not, please advise where can I obtain in Guangzhou area.
- Yes, it is available at the Guangzhou Pai Yin International Airport.
3. Is the SIM card require registration?
- Yes, you need to present your passport.
4. How is the charge like?
- Please find the charge from our website: Guangzhou SIM Card
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to China SIM Card Question.