Have tried to connect to internet with the China data card you sent but it isn't working.
I am using the Sierra Watcher software and a Sierra Wireless 885 USB modem.
- the Watcher software connects with China Mobile
- the Watcher software says I am connected on the Edge
network, the signal is very strong (all bars)
- I can send and receive texts just fine
What doesn't work:
- when I try to browse with Internet Explorer or send or receive email it fails.
- is there some setting I need to change? Or user/password I need to put somewhere?
Your help will be much appreciated!
Comments for China Mobile GPRS Setting on PC Card
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to China Mobile Question.