Please read through these terms and conditions before renting a China Mobile Phone USB Modem.
2. All charges and fees will be billed in Chinese Yuan (RMB) and paid on the Subscriber's credit card. Rates are in US dollars and converted in Chinese Yuan (RMB) the day of the invoice .
3. VAT of 10% is applicable on all charges.
4. CMP may refuse to rent a USB Modem to a Subscriber after verification of information given by the Subscriber.
5. Subscriber authorizes China Mobile Phones, Ltd. to charge his/her credit card for the rental and usage of the USB Modem. Subscriber further agrees that in the event that his/her credit card becomes invalid or is rejected, Subscriber will provide CMP with a valid credit card number upon request and will pay all outstanding balances owed to CMP.
6. CMP is not liable for any failure or performance due to causes beyond its control, or for consequential damages.
7. Network coverage does not include Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Macao.